- Wellpad Chemical Injection Skids
- Drag Reducing Agent Injection Skids
- Chemical Injection Skids (Shotting Cooling Towers)
- Chemical Injection skids (Water Treatment)
- Lime/ Polymer Preparation and Dosing systems
- Well Pad Manifold Skids
- Injection Water Filters
- Induced Gas Floatation skids
- Multimedia Filters
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Rental Chemical Injection Skids
Lime/Polymer Preparation and Dosing systems
The Lime/polymer powder is unloaded into a holding hopper using a bulk bag discharger and hoist arrangement. The bulk bag discharger will be provided with an optional bag piercing mechanism. An operator can access the chute of the bag through the access window to set the bag.
The hopper is directly coupled with a bin discharger feeder. The bin discharger feeder has an integral fluidized mechanism and feed augers to keep the lime powder loose and flowing. The feeder auger is driven by a VFD controlled motor, and an integral feeder controller by which the discharge rate of lime polymer can be controlled.
Batch tank and agitators are used to prepare the lime/ polymer slurry. A pump connected to the batch tank is used for feeding the lime/ polymer slurry for spraying/re-circulating.